Guidelines for development
An appeal to accept guidelines for civil-society and political initiatives when working for human development towards a peaceful world in balance - conscious that
ALL is interconnected through a divine SPIRIT.
Guiding principles – based on compassion + rationality:
- Accepting intuitive spiritual guidance – realized through a rational management process with caring leadership in the spirit of partnership.
- Subsidiarity (priority for the smallest unit) – making use of bottom-up creativity.
- Encouraging self-help initiatives in individual ownership – but equally supporting self-help community structures.
- Transparency of all financial goals, objectives, plans and realizations.
- True marketing in serving real existing – not created – needs.
- Micro financing through a combination of micro-credits and micro-grants.
- Furthering early value- and capacity-development through child-centered didactical methodology – resulting in motivation for life-long learning. (my key-purpose in the framework of the Peter-Hesse-Foundation – www.solidarity.org).
- Promoting individual and collective solidarity in and for ONE world in diversity.
States (and any future world government, like a "United States of Mankind"*) are responsible to protect and help those, who cannot help themselves, to promote people's respect of the "golden rule", to preserve nature and other common goods – and mainly to provide a fair, legally binding and enforced order for development.
*still only a long-term perspective – Peter Hesse – June 2012
One page from the book "VISION WORKS" by Peter Hesse,
25. anniversary of the Peter-Hesse-Foundation on 7 December 2008.